How can I boost my PC WiFi signal?
- Select a Good Place for Your Router.
- Keep Your Router Updated.
- Get a Stronger Antenna.
- Cut Off WiFi Leeches.
- Buy a WiFi Repeater/ Booster/ Extender.
- Switch to a Different WiFi Channel.
- Control Bandwidth-Hungry Applications and Clients.
- Use the Latest WiFi Technologies.
Why is my PC WiFi so weak? Update WiFi drivers
If the WiFi signal is weak, check if the WiFi driver needs to be updated. Open the Device Manager. Expand the Network Adapter group of devices. Right-click your network card, and select Update Driver from the context menu.
Why is my WiFi good on my phone but not my computer? Check that the wireless button on a laptop is toggled on. It may be a Function (Fn) key or it may be an actual switch on the side. Try powering off modem, router and PC and then restarting in that order with 1 minute in between each.
How can I boost a weak WiFi signal?
- Get a Modern Router. I just moved and recently got cable.
- Don’t Hide Your Router.
- Buy a WiFi Extender.
- Check for Router Updates.
- Use a Long Range Router.
- Kick Your Neighbors Offline.
- Perform a Speed Test.